The Benefits of Membership and Utilizing the WHCM Website
In April, I hosted a webinar for a group of about 25 women, to discuss the benefits of a WHCM membership and how to access them here, on our website. I’ll highlight the three main benefits below, but you can also watch the short video to get more details if you missed our webinar.
- Events – although COVID-19 has put a pause on our in-person networking sessions, we are planning some virtual events of varying kinds throughout 2021. You can find upcoming events in four main places:
- The middle of our homepage in the blue bar
- The events tab on our site, which lists events in chronological order
- In your email – we’ll email about a month before most events to encourage sign-ups
- In the member portal – this one you have to be a member for, but upcoming events are listed, in addition to events in the past you’ve signed up for. Sign in by using the purple “Member Log-In” button in the upper right of our website.
- Member Directory – this is available in our member portal. It is a searchable directory of all our current members – you can search by name, organization, or any facts you might remember about another member you met at a networking event. You can get to the directory by going to the membership tab on our website and clicking on “members-only online directory” toward the bottom of the page under Member Directory Listing.
- Job Listings – this benefit is not found on the website, but is emailed at regular intervals to our members. If you have a job you would like publicized to our members, you can use the form on our job bank page.
Hope to see you at our next virtual event!
-Rachel Renaux, WHCM Webmaster/ Board Member