WHCM partners with colleges and universities in mutually beneficial relationships.
WHCM members are part of a powerful networking and career development organization with an impressive track record of supporting women professionals in developing their careers in the healthcare industry. Our partnerships allow students to connect with women in the healthcare industry, learning from each other and potentially establishing mentor-type relationships.
WHCM members come from all segments of the healthcare industry, including:
- Healthcare delivery systems, including hospitals, ambulatory care settings, home healthcare, and long term care
- Public health
- Information technology
- Health plans/ insurance
- Healthcare law and regulatory affairs
- Biotech and pharma
- Medical devices
- Marketing and public relations
WHCM strives to email members new job listings every two weeks. These are some examples of previously posted jobs:
- Manager, Quality & Process Improvement Programs
- Research, Design and Development Analyst
- Practice Improvement Facilitator, academic medical center
- Director of Nursing and Clinical Services, cancer center
- Senior Financial Analyst, academic medical center
- Senior Development Officer, large philanthropic organization
- Project Manager, health information exchange
- Evaluator/Research Associate, management consulting firm
- Healthcare Networks Manager, health plan
- Provider Relations Representative, Medicare Advantage Plan
- Director of Quality (IPA)
- Director of Clinical Operations, medical center
- Vice President, Provider Network Management (Health Plan)
- Analyst, Clinical Programs (Health Plan)
- IT Consultant – Data Warehouse Architect (IPA)
- Case Management Nurse Manager (Academic Medical Center)
- VP, Operations (Hospital Association)
- Marketing Communications Manager (Health Plan)
- Quality Assessment, Performance Improvement (Home Healthcare Agency)
- RN Clinical Consultant, Provider Network Performance (Health Plan)
I am interested in becoming a member school:
Venue of Choice
Sponsorship includes an opportunity to be a “venue of choice” for in-person networking events held throughout the year.
Includes unlimited student/faculty memberships for female colleagues at the member school.
Member Directory Listing
Members receive access to, and inclusion in, our members-only online directory — an outstanding resource for connecting with dedicated women professionals in your industry.
Another benefit of membership includes job listings available to members only.
Get practical tools and advice by attending WHCM career development events on topics such as negotiation, resume building, interviewing.