WHCM Welcomes Students!
Women in Healthcare Management welcomes students in all health care disciplines to attend any of its events. Students do not have to be members of WHCM to attend; most events cost a nominal fee and, in some cases, are discounted for students. WHCM also offers a discounted student membership of $40 per year (non-student membership costs $50).
With a membership base of 200+ in the greater Boston area, WHCM membership provides significant benefits to students seeking networking opportunities, job contacts, or career development. Benefits for students include the following:
● Development of long-lasting professional friendships
● Two large group meetings each year, presenting experts on topics of broad interest to members
● Workshops and small events featuring topics targeted to specific interests
● Local networking events
● An online Member Directory
● Job Alerts emailed to members
● Events specifically focused on students and career development