WHCM Women Connect! is our way of bringing women together for networking opportunities to discuss shared topics of interest and to build relationships. We offer both structured educational forums and informal networking events to get you on your way!
The power of networking cannot be underestimated. It is critical for building and nurturing your professional network. By exchanging ideas and experiences, women can learn to successfully navigate career transitions, leadership roles, and unexpected challenges that are inherently part of the healthcare environment. Women at all stages of their careers can reach a higher level by helping one another advance and learn.
WHCM members can choose to engage with one another in several different ways:
- by attending in-person Women Connect! networking events.
- by attending our Spring and Fall Education forums.
- by following WHCM on LinkedIn, Boston Women in Healthcare Management Group — LinkedIn.
- by visiting or commenting on our Women Connect blog
- or by utilizing WHCM’s member directory, available to paid-up WHCM members via our web site.
Discover the possibilities professional connections can have on your career.