Why Join WHCM?
WHCM members are part of a powerful networking and career development organization with an impressive track record of supporting women professionals in developing their careers in the healthcare industry. WCHM is the only member-supported, all-volunteer Massachusetts organization dedicated to the advancement of women in healthcare careers.
Join the over 240 active WHCM members today to:
- Build solid professional relationships with WHCM members in leadership roles and all career levels in all segments of the healthcare industry
- Develop leadership skills by volunteering for a WHCM committee or through election to the Board
- Stay current on issues impacting the healthcare industry by attending WHCM educational events and networking with members from healthcare sectors impacting your role
- Get practical tools and advice by attending WHCM career development events on topics such as negotiation, resume building, interviewing
Your $50 annual fee covers
- Free or deeply reduced-fee admission to WHCM’s spring and fall dinner educational events
- Free or minimal cost Women Connect! networking events throughout the year
- Career development workshops throughout the year
- Access to the WHCM job bank, which features emails of newly posted professional positions sent to your inbox
- Inclusion in our online directory of our 240+ members, an outstanding networking resource
- Quarterly email newsletters
Already a member?
- Renew your membership information
- View and Edit your Member Profile
- Search the WHCM Member Directory (Members Only)
Non-member Mailing List
If you are not a member and would like receive notices of events open to non-members, please join the WHCM Mailing List.